Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Net available hours by user

Level 1

Looking for a way to view Net available hours by user on a report level.  The system calculates in the planner view when viewed by project but not is the user view. Our support team/Adobe says is it is not possible to leverage this calculation in a report.  This is a basic calulation when understanding resource capacity.  Anyone crossed this bridge before?
planner-project_2.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @FredHa,

As Designed, there are certain areas of Workfront that calculate numbers of interest in memory, at that point in time, to ensure they are current and accurate...but the downside is that by not persisting such data, they are then ineligible for native reporting.

Given that, in this case, I invite you to consider our Capacity Charts, Heatmap, and AFA Burn Report solutions (among our other Resourcing solutions), in case they meet -- or ideally exceed -- your requirements.

Regards,

Doug

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @FredHa,

As Designed, there are certain areas of Workfront that calculate numbers of interest in memory, at that point in time, to ensure they are current and accurate...but the downside is that by not persisting such data, they are then ineligible for native reporting.

Given that, in this case, I invite you to consider our Capacity Charts, Heatmap, and AFA Burn Report solutions (among our other Resourcing solutions), in case they meet -- or ideally exceed -- your requirements.

Regards,

Doug