Expand my Community achievements bar.

Missing Approvals Update

Level 6
I'm trying to understand why I can see all 5 approvals on one issue but I can't see the 5 approvals on another. Both have the same approval process attached at the start and all 5 people reported approving the issue. See attached screenshots
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
Hi: Here are the things about notes that befuddle me: 1) I think the buffer of notes that are considered in reporting are only the last 200 notes. I think all notes greater than 200 are in the database, but inaccessible. WorkFront Tech Support told me they only pull the last 200 notes for performance reasons. If the approvals are in notes outside that buffer, I don’t think you’ll ever see them again with this code tree. In your examples, there is obviously less than 200 notes; 2) I had trouble finding approvals and status changes when someone did the change and something else at the same time; a. They went to Updates; b. They entered a note and simultaneously changed the status and clicked SAVE; c. I think it doesn’t create two note records, I think it creates one, and the human-entered note takes precedence over the audit text, so when I search the notes for the audit text / objcode, it doesn’t come up as a status change, it comes up as a note (with embedded status change); d. In your example, there are a couple of occasions where multiple things happened in a status change. Not sure if co-mingling status changes and other things is a problem here; Would you kindly screen-shot the filter criteria you’re using? Thanks, Eric

Level 7
In your second screenshot, on April 18th it has Laura Ray making a change "and made 2 other updates ". Click on that link, and you may find the approvals??

Level 7
You can disregard my last comment - apparently I didn't read the thread closely enough. Sorry.

Level 8
Does the approvals tab show all the approvals? [cid:image003.jpg@01D1B0D7.E02B3400]