Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Logging vacation time & timesheets

Level 2
Hi, I've been asked what I thought was a simple question but can't find the answer. When a worker updates their profile with any vacation time they have booked in advance for the year, does this automatically update their time sheets or do they still need to add the time to the sheet manually? Many thanks in advance Dave Stanley Campaign Manager The Consortium
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
We use timesheets & also have staff log their time off on their profile "Time-off" calendar. Last we investigated this, we were told that the 'time-off'' calendar is stand-alone & does not integrate with timesheets. We have our staff log time off in 2 places in Workfront, which is not a lean process:( 1. They log time off in their "time-off" calendar so that project tasks reflect properly tasks pushed out when staff out of the office) 2. On their timesheets, we have a 'Hour Type" on their timesheet profile, where each week staff log their time off. (Setup> Timesheet & Hours > Hour Type." If you go to the idea exchange & type in "time off" you will see what others have already logged on this topic & vote for the ones your agree with:) Here is a link to an idea that already has 19 votes & appear to cover what you are requesting. All - Please vote on this is you would also like this feature. "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115006167907-Time-Off-to-auto-log-hours-to-the-Timesheet" title="Timesheet & Time off Idea">Click Here Marie Kelly The MetroHealth System