Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Limited Main Administrator Menu

Level 1

I was set up with administrator privileges which should give me access to a full or extended main menu, but the menu I have access to is limited. For example, my menu doesn't include Teams, Users, Boards, Analytics, Reports, etc. The admin who set me up can't figure out why I don't have access to these things. If I go into "Edit Person/Access", it shows my access level is System Administrator, but it's disabled (grayed out). Not sure if that means anything. Any ideas on how we can fix this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Have you checked what layout template you've been assigned?  It should be listed in your user profile (right below the access level).  The main menu options can be customized in layout templates (under the Setup area of WF), so it's possible that your current layout template doesn't have the options you mentioned included in the main menu.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Have you checked what layout template you've been assigned?  It should be listed in your user profile (right below the access level).  The main menu options can be customized in layout templates (under the Setup area of WF), so it's possible that your current layout template doesn't have the options you mentioned included in the main menu.

Level 1

Thanks for the suggestion. I had the correct layout template assigned to me, but I tried a different one that might fix things (it didn't) and then I switched it back. Switching it back seems to have fixed it! Thanks for your help.