Expand my Community achievements bar.

Leaderboard for Good Marketers

Level 3

Does anyone have any report ideas to show people doing well in Workfront?  My director asked my manager for reports to show Marketers doing well.  All of our reports call out users not following the process, so I explained that if their name is not on the report, then they are following process.  But I guess he's looking for a report that highlights their name in a positive way.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@MelanieM1 I would say it depends on what you mean by "doing well" or following processes. It could mean users who don't have any late tasks or tasks grouped by user/assignee where the actual completion date is less than the planned completion date. If you are tracking time, it could be users who log hours on the date in which they worked on the item (vs waiting until the end of the week to mark their time). If you can share some of the reports of users who aren't following processes, that may help!

Level 10

Hi @MelanieM1,

I can offer a couple of suggestions for inspiration and/or installation:

• Our UserWatch solution equips you with a set of informative Workfront based reports on a centralized dashboard which you can use to monitor usage and encourage adoption in an easy, transparent, and fun manner; and/or
  • Our Executive Dashboard solution your executives to easily compare the absolute and relative activity within Workfront across a variety of metrics in a manner designed to improve both productivity and adoption

Happy to chat further about either via doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug

Community Advisor

There are some good reports on a few Value Realization blueprints that could be useful to combine to tell a story.

If the users are workers I would focus on tasks completed on time or early, if they making comments and using the updates area to communication within the platform, if they are designers - how many versions of documents are they loading to get through approvals (less documents could mean they are understanding their requirements and doing it right the first time)

Here are some examples on the blueprints:

Value Realization | Core Value Dashboard

• Collaboration by User: Shows all the direct messages entered in the system and grouped by the users who entered them. Use this report to understand collaboration over time. 
  • Completed Child Tasks by Progress Status: Shows all completed child tasks, grouped by month of completion, project, and progress status. Use this report to understand the overall volume of completed work and on-time delivery at the most granular level.

Value Realization | Review and Approve Dashboard

• Document Review Time by Approver