Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Last Note Text not showing in report.

Level 4

We have an issue report on a dashboard to keep track of issues/requests in progress, one of the columns on the report is to show the last note text. The problem we are encountering is all the notes show except notes/updates from a request that is from a different company. The request is visible with all other column information except the note text. I've checked everything I can think of to make the text show but no luck. What am I overlooking?

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome. I'm happy to provide more information if it will be helpful.

TIA

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

best to take this one to Support I think. I logged in as one of our "other company users" in the sandbox and they can see our notes and we can see their notes in the issue report. At this point it could be anything. Is your report wonky? Is the person entering the note, somehow toggling the "private to my company" switch on the note? Are access levels overly protective? The Support team will help you through all of this.

Level 4

Thank you. I did the same I logged in as the other company user and I can't see the not in the issue report. I can see them in the issue but not in the report. I will reach out to Support. Thank you for responding. I appreciate your investigating to help. I will let you know what I learn.

Community Advisor

if they can see it in the issue but not the report, the only other thing I wonder is, if the report is being run with the rights of a user who can’t see the note.