Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Has anyone found any ways to customize WF interface so that it's visually appealing to design teams?

Level 3

Our designers & PMs like the look & feel of the WF kanban. However, the vast majority of our work is comprised of rather complicated waterfall projects. Has anyone successfully developed an interface (or report/dashboard) that's modern/clean/colorful and loved by Designers?

Alternatively, has anyone found a simple way to feed over tasks from waterfall projects to an "Agile team Kanban" without creating a lot of extra work for the project managers?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 2

CeCe,

If you assign tasks in the project to the agile team (instead of job role or individual name) they will show up on the Kanban. I guess the PM would still need to assign the team in the task unless the assignment can be put into the project template. Not sure I helped much 😕

Level 3

Thanks Kurt. We are now just assigning a singular parent task to the team in our template which puts a single card on their board. Then they self assign to the subtasks. Think that will work for now. Appreciate your answer!