Good morning, I heard back and got the same answer. It's unfortunate
that each user that makes assignments will need to do this for each role
that has yet been assigned to build the Smart Assignment list.
Additionally as you mentioned if you have 11 people with the role
"Creative - Presentation Design" the user has to use all 11 before they
will appear when you make the assignments. I've built a role template
that has all the users for each role assigned to a task (I named the
task the role name...
Thank you!! This is very insightful. I appreciate you sharing the back
and forth. Although, I don't use it all the time I did/do share how it
should be used so I feel your pain when something doesn't work as
advertised. I submitted a ticket with essentially what I put above.
Currently, they are looking into it. I will share what I learn. I hope
it's a resolution and not crickets. 😉
My team is having an issue with bulk assignments. We always used
"Scheduling" to assign tasks to roles but that no longer works so we are
using Workload Balancer. When they try to "Assign user" after they
select the "Task role assignment" there are no Users to assign? The only
option is "Assign me". In the past, all people with that role would come
up. Is this just not fully baked? Am I missing something? Could be me
just missing an important piece to this puzzle? I have looked everywhere
Thank you. I did the same I logged in as the other company user and I
can't see the not in the issue report. I can see them in the issue but
not in the report. I will reach out to Support. Thank you for
responding. I appreciate your investigating to help. I will let you know
what I learn.
We have an issue report on a dashboard to keep track of issues/requests
in progress, one of the columns on the report is to show the last note
text. The problem we are encountering is all the notes show except
notes/updates from a request that is from a different company. The
request is visible with all other column information except the note
text. I've checked everything I can think of to make the text show but
no luck. What am I overlooking? Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.
I'm happy ...
I could export one from our instance via Preview/Sandbox but we have
over 8,000 projects I would need to delete to collect just one to build
from. Perhaps I'm going about it the wrong way any suggestions are
That's why we have the landing projects. They house the requests that
come via the Request Queue and ONLY the team members assigned to the
requests see the Landing Projects. We also create dashboards for
requests - so there is no need to really be in a Landing Project. We
also have teams that do have Projects they manage so if they are not
working on "requests" those Landing Projects are not on their list. We
have about 1200 requestors and 150 planners over many groups/departments
with 35 reques...
There are several layers of access that we use to make Queues available
to "requestors" vs. the people assigned to the request "planners". Our
Queue projects are Admin. only but available to all to make requests. We
use Landing projects for the teams assigned to the requests so they have
access to the project that houses the requests - but the requestors do
not they only have access to the request they have submitted. I'd be
happy to share our process - but not sure how to explain it all here.