Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Is there any way to pull Projects and Requests into 1 report?

Level 3

I think the answer is no, and I swear I've seen a thread on this before but can't seem to dig it up.. Is there any sort of magical trick to be able to pull Request and Project data in 1 report?

We have a custom form that is used on a request queue for external users to submit their requests in which we sometimes convert to projects and sometimes resolve at a request level without needing a project depending on what the ask is.. We also use that same custom form to enter projects directly, without a corresponding request, and are trying to build 1 report using the data from these custom form fields at a project level and request level (for those that don't get converted). 

For example: Pull the data from the "Request Type" field that is used on Custom Form A whether it is on a Resolve Project, Project, or Request.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

the best you can do, given your situation, is to create a dashboard and put both project and request reports on there to represent both these bodies of work.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

the best you can do, given your situation, is to create a dashboard and put both project and request reports on there to represent both these bodies of work.