Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Is there any way to pull Projects and Requests into 1 report?

Level 3

I think the answer is no, and I swear I've seen a thread on this before but can't seem to dig it up.. Is there any sort of magical trick to be able to pull Request and Project data in 1 report?

We have a custom form that is used on a request queue for external users to submit their requests in which we sometimes convert to projects and sometimes resolve at a request level without needing a project depending on what the ask is.. We also use that same custom form to enter projects directly, without a corresponding request, and are trying to build 1 report using the data from these custom form fields at a project level and request level (for those that don't get converted). 

For example: Pull the data from the "Request Type" field that is used on Custom Form A whether it is on a Resolve Project, Project, or Request.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

the best you can do, given your situation, is to create a dashboard and put both project and request reports on there to represent both these bodies of work.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

the best you can do, given your situation, is to create a dashboard and put both project and request reports on there to represent both these bodies of work.