Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is there a place to see all requests/tasks that I have approved by were not submitted by me?

Level 1

Hi,

I am very new to using Workfront and I'm on the receiving end of a lot of tasks/document approval requests. Once I have approved them, they disappear into the ether and the only way to pull them back up that I have found is to find the original notification email.

Is there a place where I can view all of the tasks/requests that I and/or my team has approved (not submitted by me)?

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @tiffseg - You can use reports to view that information, depending on how your Workfront instance is configured. Are you using built-in Approval Processes? If so, on a Task/Request report you could filter based on the Approval Processes ID > [Approval Process Name].

To build a report for a Document Approval, you can use the report type with the same name and then Approver ID > $$USER.ID to pull the logged in user's approvals; this will work even if the approvals are no longer pending.

Hope that helps!

Employee Advisor

@tiffseg Because these are two separate objects, you will have to create 2 different reports - one for Task Approvals and one for Document Approvals. To view past task approvals, create a task report and add the following text mode filter:

EXISTS:1:$$OBJCODE=ARVSTS
EXISTS:1:approvedByID=$$USER.ID
EXISTS:1:status=AD
EXISTS:1:taskID=FIELD:ID

To view past Document Approvals, create a Document Approval report and add the filter for Approver ID > Equal > $$USER.ID 

If you have any questions, let me know!