Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is anyone having trouble with New Home and "Approvals I've Submitted"?

Level 3

I'm worried about the Legacy Home retirement as I need to revert back to Legacy to see the "Approvals I've Submitted" in my Work list.  If I create task approvals or document approvals and I am not part of the approval process, I have no visibility into the status of the approval in the New Home as they do not fall into the criteria of either of the approval widgets.  

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Becky

The only way around this without Legacy would be creating a proof report showing proofs where you are the Moderator/Owner.  None of the current tiles on home focus on proofs submitted by the user...not the best news

Level 3

We have several users that create task and document approvals for others, and I usually do not know when they create them to make sure they have reports created for monitoring. 

I just reviewed the release notes for the 24.10 release and this is mentioned in the FAQ section as a known issue.  Two links are provided to upvote the idea of having these included in a widget, so we do have a little movement.

1. Add “Approvals I Submitted” Widget to New Home
    2. Add “Approvals I’ve Submitted” to the new Home

Community Advisor

Have you played around with maybe creating a dashboard? Add Home as an external page and then any report you happen to be missing?

Level 3

This is an issue for users in my instance, not really an issue for myself.  We have several users that create task and document approvals for others and I usually do not know when they create them to make sure they have dashboards or reports created.  I was hoping that as they create approvals for others that they would automatically fall into a widget for monitoring (like they do on the legacy work list), but that is not the case yet.

I just reviewed the release notes for the 24.10 release and this is mentioned in the FAQ section as a known issue.  Two links are provided to upvote the idea of having these included in a widget. 

1. Approvals I’ve Submitted is not currently supported in New Home. If you need this functionality, please upvote or post a comment here in the following Community posts:
    1. Add “Approvals I Submitted” Widget to New Home
    2. Add “Approvals I’ve Submitted” to the new Home