Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce Yourself - New!

Employee

Hey everyone!

My name is Kyna Baker and I'm the new Community Manager here at Workfront. I'm starting a new Introduce Yourself thread to bring this to the front of the community again, and to give anyone a chance who has already introduced themselves - but has had a role change or interests change to re-introduce themselves!

My job is to support you, answer your questions, facilitate conversations, help you get to know the Workfront software better, and make this community a cool place for you to visit regularly. I'm really excited to get to know you all personally.

I'd love it if you'd upload a profile picture of yourself and then introduce yourself briefly in the comments below by answering one or all of these questions:

How do you use Workfront?

What would make this community amazing for you?

How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis?

What are you passionate about (other than work)?

What's your favorite joke?

Here's a little about me: I love connecting with people and staying connected. I love to bake and I love to read for an escape- my favorites are fantasy novels - so if you have a suggestion, I'd love to hear it. I know the team here cares about you a lot. If you haven't met us, hopefully you're coming to Leap soon to do some in person networking.

Ok, your turn! Upload that profile picture , and/or introduce yourself! If you don't have a profile picture uploaded, it's super easy!

I'm excited to see all your happy smiling faces on the site!

Kyna Baker

Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

68 Replies

Level 1
Our problem as well!!! One of my top problems actually. I'm interested in comments along those lines to assist figuring the tasks and subtasks out. At this point it creates additional work that isn't helping the actual issue with the constantly changing timelines. Eileen Dutra

Level 1
Hi All, I work at RRD as a multi-use tool. :-) My focus is on consulting, execution and operations. I am also a Workfront Systems Administrator / Architect. How do you use Workfront? I spend many hours designing and continuously improving our process flows within Workfront to handle large, complex, multi-year portfolios; including financials, resource mgmt, project planning, change mgmt, reporting, and more. Looking to expand our Workfront use with Google/JIRA/ServiceNow/Salesforce integrations in the near future as well as better resource mgmt / cost tracking! I am personally striving to use Workfront as the "source of truth"! What would make this community amazing for you? I am relatively new to this community value add. I think the biggest benefit is being able to search for potential answers quickly when trying to architect a solution. I would, however, welcome any in-person think tanks with specific topics! I love a white board and brainstorming! How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? Probably a good 50% of my time is spent in Workfront What are you passionate about (other than work)? My family, traveling, empowering others, and rescuing and advocating for animal rescues What's your favorite joke? Knock knock. Who's there? Interrupting cow. Interrupting cow wh... Mooooooo :-D --------- Michelle Ortega, MBA, PMP, CSM Director, Consulting & Execution RRD --------- "http://www.linkedin.com/in/mlk19" Connect with me on LinkedIn!

Level 1
Hey Friends! I work as a business analyst at Inland Empire Health plan- a medicaid plan for the inland region in Southern California. I'm excited to connect with all of you and see how you use Workfront in your own way, especially those working in healthcare. How do you use Workfront? Primary use is for team request queues to keep track of requests sent from other teams as well as keep track of our own ad-hoc tasks (usually sent through email or in person). What would make this community amazing for you? Just learning from others how they have improved a process and sharing ideas on how we can best utilize Workfront. I also like hearing about others' struggles to get everyone in their company/team to use Workfront because I definitely understand that struggle. How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? 8 hrs a day! its where I spend most of my day, following up and documenting updates What are you passionate about (other than work)? I'm really creative, graphic design is definitely a passion for me so I'm hoping in the future to move away from analyst work and in to graphic design What's your favorite joke? Bacon and eggs walk into a bar, the bartender says "Sorry, we don't serve breakfast.' Oriana Tuitama IEHP

Level 1
Hello Workfront team! I Manage the internal creative agency at Interstate Batteries. We are still designing our system, and have just added a Project Manager to our department structure. How do you use Workfront? Our Marketing Managers will input their creative requests through Workfront. What would make this community amazing for you? It will be fantastic to be able to network with others for solutions How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? 2-3 hours What are you passionate about (other than work)? I enjoy being able to experience the entire creative process - watching an idea on a napkin become a finished product What's your favorite joke? Here's a little about me: I enjoy photography, traveling, and love to cook in my spare time. Terry Gilg

Level 1
Hello to the WF community! If you are on here, you already know the power of WF already. I'm a Creative Director at a global agency running no less than 15 full campaigns at one time. I never knew I needed this so badly in my life until I started searching for patchwork solutions to run my own team of dozens of people-because I knew there was a better way. Is it so hard to get a comprehensive view of all campaigns with limited resources?! Turns out, sadly, it is. Thankfully our enterprise was on the task already and I was able to join the core implementation team. The most powerful moment of this process was when we had the champions come in for a preview. They tried multiple times to poke holes in the functionality, proofing, process etc. Well, there were none. That's a jaw-dropper. And I've researched or tested dozens of PM solutions the past year trying to rid ourselves of basecamp. When running projects through multiple offices in different countries, you better believe a tool like Workfront will get the job done. Email chains be gone. Aaron Schneider | Creative Director Epsilon, Agency, San Francisco Aaron Schneider Epsilon Agency

Level 1
Hello All, My name is Katherine Dizon and I'm a Business Analyst for Learning & Development Team at Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP). My team utilizes Worfront daily, for work collaboration, tracking work requests, its approval process, reporting, dashboards etc. We absolutely love it and would like to be able to utilize it to the fullest--and with the assistance of this community, which I feel is a good support group and resource, we'll be able to do just that. Looking forward to communicating with you all and share workfront experiences. Katherine Dizon Analyst II, Learning & Development IEHP Katherine Dizon IEHP

Level 4
Hello Everyone, Our bank has just recently joined the Workfront bandwagon. Our team is looking forward to implementing Workfront as an enterprise solution in our bank, starting with project management and marketing. I would love to be part of a financial institution group, to understand how Workfront is utilized in similar environments. Our project management team is moving from Planview. It should be an easy transition for us, but enterprise-wide no one is really using workflow software and I think Workfront is going to create a lot of efficiencies for them. As we move towards a more structured PMO, I believe the implementation of Workfront, along with teaching other departments how to better manage their own internal projects, will be fantastic for our organization. I will be one of the system administrators and manage our project managers, so I will be spending more than half of my workdays in Workfront managing our portfolio and onboarding users. In my free time I enjoy landscape photography, travel, wine and preparing/sharing a great meal with friends. Thanks for inviting me into the Community! Leigh Leigh Hasty PMO Jumpstart Template

Level 1
Hello Everyone! I'm a Technical Support Engineer, and I'm excited to be a part of the Workfront Community, and start learning from all of you. I use Workfront to organize workflow and test and troubleshoot issues. I expect to be using workfront daily and I hope to turn to this community for insights and new information. Outside of work I'm passionate about Woodworking and some video gaming. Kevin Holt Workfront

Level 2
Hello All, I'm the IT Manager for University Relations division at Clemson University. We just started using Workfront over the summer and has been a great transition thus far. I'm basically one of the System Administrators for WF for my area so I don't typically deal with actually using it on a daily basis; just when users have issues, etc. I look forward peeking my head in the WF Community when I notice issues appear and look for guidance on how to make WF work for our dept better. Passionate about doing whatever it takes to get the job done. Deveraux T. Williams IT Manager - University Relations Clemson University

Level 1
Hi Everyone, I work at Workfront in the Technical Support department. I'm a computer programmer as a recent grad, getting my feet wet in the tech industry. I like Workfront because we're on the forefront of Operational System Management and I love that we have an incredible product that helps individuals and businesses. I have two sons and I'm getting married next week to a beautiful girl who has four kids! Party in the house! Caleb Scoville

Level 3
Hello Everyone! I am interested in seeing how folks are using Workfront. I am hoping to pull some tips and tricks from those that have used the tool for a long time. We have been using Workfront for a few years and we are delving in it more to leverage more of the forecasting and planning capabilities. I will be using Workfront for planning and allocation of resources This community would be amazing if I could learn a few tips and tricks for utilizing the system About 85% of my day is in Workfront or directly related to Workfront I am passionate about my family I don't have a favorite joke, but I do love to laugh! A little about me, well I love to network with people. I have been in the financial services field for quite some time and I enjoy every minute of it. My husband and I have one son and 2 dogs that make up our family. I love to watch movies (comedies, thrillers, mysteries) and I do enjoy reality TV (I know it's bad) :-I. I look forward to networking with everyone in this community! Ashley Thomas First Technology Federal Credit Union

Level 1
Hello! I just started last week and I already know I'm going to do great things here at Workfront! I'm a competitive gamer, avid sports player, USAF Veteran, and multilingual (English, Mandarin Chinese, Modern Standard Arabic). I love meeting and connecting with new people and challenging myself to achieve the best results I can in all that I do; competitive nature in me I guess. I'm starting a Rock n Roll band here at Workfront! I'm only using Workfront employees to make it authentic to us! My favorite movie of all time is probably "Love Actually" (seriously go watch it) and I adore anything by the Marx Brothers. Brigham Jenkins Workfront

Level 1
Hi everyone! I just joined the Digital Marketing team here at Workfront, and am excited to join this community! I use Workfront everyday for my own projects, which is especially helpful when having a boss who works remotely so we can both stay on the same page. Outside of work, my husband and I take many trips which I then enjoy compiling into videos, and I spend my time not traveling finding new recipes to cook (although baking is even more fun), challenging myself in yoga, and exploring nearby parks. Sara Hirsche Workfront

Level 2
How do you use Workfront? - I am currently an Admin of Workfront and over see the 4 instances that we have inside of our Environment. What would make this community amazing for you? Tips and Tricks for sure. We get a lot of questions about Workfront functions and we usually have to put a ticket in. How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? 1-2 usually. What are you passionate about (other than work)? - Fishing and the great outdoors. Colin Wehrle

Level 1
Greetings Team, Glad to join Workfront Community and learn from everyone within. One of the main thing I would love to learn from community is integration with ProofHq, would love to know how other teams have implemented integration with proofHq. I wanted to know the ways to integrate with proofHq as they only provide with SOAP API for proofhq. I would be glad to help people in this community with my knowledge about Workfront. Have a Good day!! Gyaneshwar malba

Level 1
Hello everyone! I work at Hero Digital in Austin, TX as a Project Manager. This will be my first time using Workfront as I have used JIRA in the past, but I look forward to learning about all Workfront has to offer! How do you use Workfront? As I mentioned above, I have never worked with Workfront, but I hope to be able to follow the lead my team has taken to organizing all projects through this platform. What are you passionate about (other than work)? One thing that I am very passionate about is baking, I am currently working on opening my own bakery with my best friend. I also LOVE animals and have four of my own; I would do just about anything to ensure all animals are well taken care of. What's your favorite joke? My favorite joke is any joke that rolls off the tongue and just comes naturally, the best jokes are always made up on the spot. I am excited to be a part of this community and look forward to connecting more! :) Karsten Johnson Bulldog Solutions (BDS)

Level 1
Hi! And happy holidays! I'm a newbee and looking forward to learning more. Thanks in advance for your input, replies, and support! Laurel Laurel Miller

Level 1
Hello Workfront Community, My name is Melissa Hermez and I support the Relationship Marketing Platform team at Microsoft. How do you use Workfront? To seriously simply, we currently use Workfront to manage content and campaign deployments, as well as platform and data enablement projects. How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? At least an hour What are you passionate about (other than work)? Reading, Watercolor painting, Calligraphy, organizing, cooking, biking and spinning What's your favorite joke? I prefer riddles. What is black and white and red all over?.....a newspaper (read) I look forward to connecting. :) Melissa Melissa Hermez

Level 3
Hi Workfront community, I'm a writer-editor for BKD CPAs & Advisors, an accounting firm headquartered in Springfield, Missouri. What began as me sitting in on implementation meetings so I could simply write the training guides evolved into me having a direct role in maintaining our Workfront system. We launched Workfront in October, and we're currently working on implementing Workfront DAM or Library. How do you use Workfront? We use it as a project management tool for all marketing deliverables. What would make this community amazing for you? Since I'm still learning the ropes, I hope this forum is a place I can learn quick tips and tricks. I'm always looking for ways to improve our current process. How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? At least half of my workday is spent using Workfront. What are you passionate about (other than work)? I like riding my bike, playing my guitar, and hanging out with my sisters (I'm an identical triplet) What's your favorite joke? What's Harry Potter's favorite way to get down a hill? Walking . JK ... rolling Erica Lorenzo

Level 1
Hi all, My name is Yanna and my current role is PMO Analyst at Calor (based in the UK) - outside of work my main hobby is running (mostly athletics/track and field but a bit of cross country too!). We use Workfront as our project management tool for projects across the business, with varying levels of success... I generally spend at least a couple of hours per day on Workfront. As a newcomer to the community, I 'm still seeing how it goes but I can already see the potential benefits of sharing information and advice across Workfront's user base. Looking forward to hearing more from you all! Yanna Raykov

Level 4
Hello! How do you use Workfront? We'll be using Workfront to manage the work produced by our Creative team. We've been using another tool for a couple years which had it's own challenges. Workfront will be replacing that tool and help with process improvements. What would make this community amazing for you? For it to be interactive. To bounce ideas/obstacles with others and see what other people are doing. How much time do you spend using Workfront on a daily basis? A lot. Every day, every day. What are you passionate about (other than work)? I love traveling when I can and having new experiences. Trying new recipes and making favorites is also a pastime. What's your favorite joke? This is a great question. Don't have one at the top of my mind though. All of the recent Baby Yoda memes have been pretty funny though. Admin User