Expand my Community achievements bar.

Agile in Workfront is a Beautiful Thing

Level 10

To think it only took a 30 minute call to discuss the need and a 30 minute follow up call to train the primary contact on this effort. With a basic agile team coupled with a simple project and this group is on their way. Add a custom form to the task / story and they have some nice reporting on the backend.0690z000008KAHcAAO.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5
Hi Narayan, What custom form did you add to create the nice reporting that you couldn't get straight out of the box? Also, how do you handle the requests / task duplication on conversion (issues remain in backlog) - I understand I can turn off the keep resolving object, but I was concerned about doing that, as it affects everyone and I wasn't brave enough to find out the potential ramifications following that. Thanks a lot :) Miranda Rais

Level 10

Hi Miranda,

Issues turned into resolving tasks is how we handle issues to stories. As long as the resolving task is the only item that's assigned to the agile team, then the original issue can remain intact, which you want because I assume you want your requester to know when a story is completed by way of resolving object.

As far as the custom form, it's a real whopper with a whole three fields. But that's the point, native Workfront with minimal configuration gets the job done 99% of the time. Complexity should be earned.0690z000008KAHwAAO.png