Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

I want to display Queue Topic default duration minutes as Days in a report. Any suggestions? I am not able to create a custom calculated field using the Queue Topic default duration minutes field

Level 2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

8 Replies

Employee

Hi Helen,

Are all of your default durations days? If so you could use this:

linkedname=direct

name=Default Duration

querysort=defaultDuration

textmode=true

valuefield=defaultDuration

valueformat=int

Hope that helps!

Level 2

Thank you Sarah - but this not produce any results on my report.

Employee

Are you using a Queue Topic report or a Queue report?

Level 2

I am actually using an Issue report. I will try a queue report -- thx

Employee

Try using this on the Queue report:

linkedname=direct

name=Default Duration

querysort=defaultDurationExpression

textmode=true

valuefield=defaultDurationExpression

valueformat=string

Level 2

HI Sarah

I needed the data reported at the issues not project level. Your calc works on the queue topic report - but I need the issue report to pull is request specific data

Employee

Gotcha - do you have your default hours on each queue topic or just in the queue details default duration? If you have it on the queue topic, this will work:

linkedname=direct

name=Default Duration

querysort=queueTopic:defaultDurationExpression

textmode=true

valuefield=queueTopic:defaultDurationExpression

valueformat=string

If you have it on the queue details, this will work:

linkedname=direct

name=Default Duration

querysort=project:queueDef:defaultDurationExpression

textmode=true

valuefield=project:queueDef:defaultDurationExpression

valueformat=string

I tried making an expression to combine these (if the queue topic duration is blank, use queue duration), but I don't think you can go three levels in expressions.

For some reason, I can't tag people right now, but you could try tagging Anthony Imgrund in this and he could confirm that this isn't possible or if I just have my syntax wrong:

linkedname=direct

name=Default Duration

textmode=true

valueexpression=IF(ISBLANK({queueTopic}.{defaultDurationExpression}),{project}.{queueDef}.{defaultDurationExpression},{queueTopic}.{defaultDurationExpression})

valueformat=HTML

Level 2

Sarah - thank you - that worked on the report. I am meeting with WF Support tomorrow - I would really like to be able to capture the data in a calculated custom field so that I can use it in other calculations. If I learn anything new I will share it here