Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

I'm back!

Level 9
Hey everyone! I'm back from Europe and wading through the hundreds of emails that landed in my inbox while I was gone. Here are "https://www.instagram.com/bigbags/">a few photos if you're interested . I'm excited for some of the stuff we've got coming up here in the Community in the next few months. If you have any suggestions regarding this new platform, or how we can make things better here, please let me know. It's good to be back. I missed you all. ;) -Nate Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712
7 Replies

Level 10
Looks like you had fun. Lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing. J

Level 8
Welcome back Nate!! Awesome pics. The water looks amazing over there. The grass may not be greener, but the water sure looks bluer! Mohini (Mini) Sinha Excelsior College

Level 9
Welcome back Nate! One suggestion for the community that would be helpful is the ability to see a list of discussions that I have participated in (similar to the Idea Exchange). I am finding it hard to find discussions I previously responded to in order to see how they are progressing. It may already exist and I just haven't found this feature but if not it would be VERY helpful. Thanks, Sara SARA ROTHKOPF Marriott International

Level 9
Hey Sara, Glad you brought this up! If you go to your Profile (upper right-hand corner), then "My Contributions" then "Summary" you should see a graph with several colors. Each color corresponds to a different way you've contributed to the Community. I think red is for discussions. Click on the red quadrant and all the discussions and comments you've created will display below. Let me know if that works! -Nate Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712

Level 10
Nate, Awesome pictures, amazing video's, congrats on your under 200 weight loss, you have a beautiful wife and a BLESSED relationship. Welcome back - thanks for allowing us a peek into your vacation. Benetta Perry APS

Level 9
You're too sweet. Thanks @Benetta Perry Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712

Level 9
Thanks, that worked! SARA ROTHKOPF Marriott International