Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

I have a report (journal entry object type) and the report does not have the option to export

Level 3

I have a report (journal entry object type) and the report does not have the option to export.  If I send the report, it allows me to send the report in PDF or excel format no problem.  Anyone have any idea why the report does not have the option to export?

BillPe_0-1721158507693.png

3 Replies

Level 3

Hi! There is an idea out there for this here: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-ideas/make-journal-entry-reports-exportab... but I believe it will likely be archived due to the Idea cleanup process since it was from before 2022. Maybe that is one we should try to re-submit and get some traction on.  

Community Advisor

I think we might have submitted a case to ask Support several years ago -- they definitely had an answer, so I think you can probably just ask them again. The lack is definitely intentional -- the export button was supposed to be missing is what we heard back on. I believe it had to do with how process-intensive Journal Entry reports are, but don't quote me on that!

Community Advisor

Journal entry reports are not exportable by design due to usually huge volumes of data they contain