Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is there a way to make the huge headers smaller?

Level 1

The header menus in Workfront are so incredibly large that they leave very little available workspace for me. This is not an issue when I am at the office and have my full-size monitor available, but it becomes incredibly cumbersome when I'm traveling and using my laptop only. 

I've attached a screenshot of my total available workspace while using my laptop (identifying names have been erased to protect the innocent). If the last note was longer, I have to scroll quite a way. 

Is there a way to reduce the headers above the row headers stating "Name, Start On, Due On..." etc.? 

Thanks in advance!

workfront workspace.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Unfortunately there is not. It would be nice if there were a way to roll up the entire header and just view the list though. The newer Workfront interface was not designed for the standard business computer, which nowadays are 13" to 15" laptop screens. There is a ton of wasted space on just about every page in Workfront.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Unfortunately there is not. It would be nice if there were a way to roll up the entire header and just view the list though. The newer Workfront interface was not designed for the standard business computer, which nowadays are 13" to 15" laptop screens. There is a ton of wasted space on just about every page in Workfront.

Level 1

Thank you for confirming, Randy. Hopefully Adobe will consider adding a reduced header size to their next update.