Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

How to restrict to just the word I want in a contains filter within a report.

Level 5

I am looking to run a filter that pulls any project that's name contains the word IVA. The problem is there are words with the letters iva within them. Is there a way to dictate that I only want the ones where IVA are their own word? I tried typing a space before and after but that didn't work.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

I just checked with support and they said you're on the right track... but to think about adding a filter for does not contain through text mode. Here's a simple example for you to experiment with:

AND:1:name=123

AND:1:name_Mod=cinotcontains

AND:2:name=Gate

AND:2:name_Mod=cinotcontains

name=test

name_Mod=cicontains

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

If there isn't a way to tell it to only use when just IVA is there a way to add a list of words not to include?

Correct answer by
Employee

I just checked with support and they said you're on the right track... but to think about adding a filter for does not contain through text mode. Here's a simple example for you to experiment with:

AND:1:name=123

AND:1:name_Mod=cinotcontains

AND:2:name=Gate

AND:2:name_Mod=cinotcontains

name=test

name_Mod=cicontains

Level 5

Yay it worked! Have I mentioned how much I Love this community??? Thank You So Much.

Employee

Wonderful! I'm so glad. I'm so glad you're part of this community!