Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

How to restrict to just the word I want in a contains filter within a report.

Level 5

I am looking to run a filter that pulls any project that's name contains the word IVA. The problem is there are words with the letters iva within them. Is there a way to dictate that I only want the ones where IVA are their own word? I tried typing a space before and after but that didn't work.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

I just checked with support and they said you're on the right track... but to think about adding a filter for does not contain through text mode. Here's a simple example for you to experiment with:

AND:1:name=123

AND:1:name_Mod=cinotcontains

AND:2:name=Gate

AND:2:name_Mod=cinotcontains

name=test

name_Mod=cicontains

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 5

If there isn't a way to tell it to only use when just IVA is there a way to add a list of words not to include?

Correct answer by
Employee

I just checked with support and they said you're on the right track... but to think about adding a filter for does not contain through text mode. Here's a simple example for you to experiment with:

AND:1:name=123

AND:1:name_Mod=cinotcontains

AND:2:name=Gate

AND:2:name_Mod=cinotcontains

name=test

name_Mod=cicontains

Level 5

Yay it worked! Have I mentioned how much I Love this community??? Thank You So Much.

Employee

Wonderful! I'm so glad. I'm so glad you're part of this community!