Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

How to report when form is not attached to task?

Level 6

I need a report that shows tasks from a business unit's projects that do not have a custom form attached. Any suggestions on the best way to tackle this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Catherine. If you are looking to see tasks that are missing a particular custom form, you can create a task report/filter and use Categories > ID and then Not Equal to "Form Name". Using the Categories (plural) will search all custom forms attached - rather than just the first. If you are wanting to see tasks without any custom forms attached, you can use Categories > ID Is Blank. Hope this helps!

0694X00000HE4bzQAD.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Catherine. If you are looking to see tasks that are missing a particular custom form, you can create a task report/filter and use Categories > ID and then Not Equal to "Form Name". Using the Categories (plural) will search all custom forms attached - rather than just the first. If you are wanting to see tasks without any custom forms attached, you can use Categories > ID Is Blank. Hope this helps!

0694X00000HE4bzQAD.png

Level 6

Thanks so much @Ali Pentico‚ this is exactly what I needed - to isolate specific tasks that were missing a specific form.

Greatly appreciate the help!

Level 10

What Al said, or change the grouping to categories and those with no form will be “no value”