Hi Alex, It looks like your calculation is dividing planned revenue by
percent complete which is probably causing the issue. You would want to
multiple by percent complete and divide that by 100. I used the
following in my Preview and it seemed to be working as you intend.
Hi. Are you trying to add this to a task view or report? If so, your
syntax above looks pretty good. If you are trying to add this to a
project view or report, you will need to utilize collections. You can
get more information on referencing collections - here. I would try
something like this if you...
I am also very concerned about this. I have struggled to get any
information out of our account rep or from the support ticket that was
sent over - this thread has actually been more informative. Our company
also does not really utilize other Adobe products so this seems to be
more of a headache tha...
Hi Kundan. You can use the CONCAT function to combine the reference #
and project name. Below I have the two separated by " - " but you can
change that to what works for you in the valueexpression line.
Hi Kundan. To get the first 10 characters, I would use the LEFT
function. Using LEFT(Name,10) on a Project would give you the first 10
characters of the project name. Below is the text mode I used to create
a column in a project report that would show the first 10 characters of
the project name and ...
Hi Sarah. You can use Replace to remove the spaces. The bolded section
in the equation below is what I used on a project custom form that will
replace spaces with an underscore. The equation would need to change a
bit if you are adding the custom field to a different object or if you
are just creati...
Hi Catherine. If you are looking to see tasks that are missing a
particular custom form, you can create a task report/filter and use
Categories > ID and then Not Equal to "Form Name". Using the Categories
(plural) will search all custom forms attached - rather than just the
first. If you are wanting...
I don't have the magical export option. But I have used text mode in
project reports to create something similar that can be exported. This
also helps if you need any additional information that is not captured
in the milestone report. Below is an example of the text mode I have
used (this would go ...