Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

How to report when form is not attached to task?

Level 6

I need a report that shows tasks from a business unit's projects that do not have a custom form attached. Any suggestions on the best way to tackle this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Catherine. If you are looking to see tasks that are missing a particular custom form, you can create a task report/filter and use Categories > ID and then Not Equal to "Form Name". Using the Categories (plural) will search all custom forms attached - rather than just the first. If you are wanting to see tasks without any custom forms attached, you can use Categories > ID Is Blank. Hope this helps!

0694X00000HE4bzQAD.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Catherine. If you are looking to see tasks that are missing a particular custom form, you can create a task report/filter and use Categories > ID and then Not Equal to "Form Name". Using the Categories (plural) will search all custom forms attached - rather than just the first. If you are wanting to see tasks without any custom forms attached, you can use Categories > ID Is Blank. Hope this helps!

0694X00000HE4bzQAD.png

Level 6

Thanks so much @Ali Pentico‚ this is exactly what I needed - to isolate specific tasks that were missing a specific form.

Greatly appreciate the help!

Level 10

What Al said, or change the grouping to categories and those with no form will be “no value”