Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

How to Remove Gridlines from Projects

Level 2
Hello! With the 2019.4 release, I noticed gridlines are appearing on my project plans. Is there a way to remove these from view? Thanks! Angie Kweder ANSYS-Marketing
24 Replies

Level 4
I love the gridlines. Reduces confusion for my new users going across the page. I would be ok with functionality that allowed a choice to turn on/off in support of my peers' comments. Dr. Rochelle L. Webb, CSM Sr. Project Manager, Project Management Office MHMR Tarrant County Ft. Worth, Texas 817-569-4146

Level 2
Another vote for Too Much Padding from my team... Trudie Gauerke

Level 6
I vote custom CSS for all !!! Ryan Carroll Integrated Marketing Services

Level 10
Ryan's idea of custom CCS would certainly be an interesting feature add in alot of places in Workfront. For example, we end-up using Dashboards to create printable forms, but obviously that's clunky and has alot of visual fluff we don't need. Being able to add custom CCS to any number of objects would be really cool. Something like Tumblr's method where there is just a dialog to add-in CCS to an object. Probably a complex feature to add...but would be very cool. Kevin Quosig