Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Has anyone done any implementation where we could push documents from Workfront to other systems? We would like to push documents added to a project to another system from where the users could access it.

Level 4

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

which system are you proposing, and are you trying to avoid Fusion for any reason? (I see that Fusion has integrations with a number of file systems like box, dropbox, google docs/drive, sharepoint and probably others that I don't recognize, so I would think it would be possible to write a scenario that basically says for any file uploaded that satisfies a number of requirements, upload it to the system that you have a connection to.)

Level 4

We have 3rd party web app which is linked to WF via Salesforce. Now we want to be able to push either through WF-SF-then 3rd party tool. or maybe directly from WF to 3rd party tool if thats an option. We are not looking at Fusion currently due to some other reasons; trying to understand if we can do it without it.

Level 9

Reviving this thread....has anyone pushed from WF to Box?