Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Full System Audit

Level 2

Afternoon all,

Wanted to reach out and see, if any of you have already conducted or are in the middle of a full system audit?

Thought it would be great to exchange some ideas.

Many thanks,

Csengi

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

I think this means different things to different people. Those system administrators who have worked for different customers are used to doing a full system audit when they enter the system. This is done to provide them with some perspective of what the instance is used for.,

After this though, “audit” to me, is linked to some action like “cleanup” or “correction” which can slow the actual audit.

Workfront produced a user group on the subject of “system maintenance” earlier this year where this is discussed with the perspective of how to make this easier by building your instance more simply. (you can search for it using those terms)

I think @Doug Den Hoed‚ over at AtAppstore also has dived very deeply into the subject of auditing as a means to discover how “healthy” your system is.

Employee

Hi Csengi,

Here's the link to the User Group thread that Skye mentioned! https://one.workfront.com/s/question/0D54X00006msfHdSAI/user-group-followup-july-27-2021-workfront-s... - just in case anyone hasn't watched this one yet, it is a GOOD one.

Thanks,

Kyna