Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

If you delete a scorecard, what affect does it have on projects that have that scorecard on it?

Level 2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

If you delete a scorecard it will remove it from any projects that were using that scorecard. Any answers to that scorecard would be lost.

Before deleting a scorecard you could create a project report with a filter that would show you all projects using that scorecard. The filter would be:

Project >> Alignment Scorecard ID >> Equal >> Your Scorecard Name

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

If you delete a scorecard it will remove it from any projects that were using that scorecard. Any answers to that scorecard would be lost.

Before deleting a scorecard you could create a project report with a filter that would show you all projects using that scorecard. The filter would be:

Project >> Alignment Scorecard ID >> Equal >> Your Scorecard Name

Level 5

Hi @Chuck Middleton‚,

Is there a good way to hide/deactivate some of our old scorecards? I don't want to remove the old data, but I just don't want people seeing them as an option.

Level 4

Sorry, there is not a way to deactivate old scorecards at this time, but you can rename them. You might put something like "DO NOT USE" in front of the scorecard name to keep people from using it on new projects.