Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

filtering by dates late on Task report

Level 6
I'm trying to filter out tasks where the days late value is 0, but the report throws an error when I use the code below. Any ideas? daysLate=0 daysLate_Mod=lt Catherine Hayes The Channel Company
8 Replies

Level 10
Hi there, Did you try to use filtering with: Planned Completion Date equal $$TODAY If you want see tasks with null delay that should bring you result you're looking for. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 6
Thanks @Dagmara Garwell but my report's date range spans the last half so Planned Completion Date value will vary Catherine Hayes The Channel Company

Level 10
What do you mean bye dates late ? Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 6
Hi @Dagmara Garwell It"s an integer-formatted field that shows the difference between actual and planned completion. I"m attaching the text mode and filter views of this field and a shot of a sample report result Catherine Hayes The Channel Company0690z000007ZiByAAK.png

Level 10
Oh I got you now. I looked at this, and couldn't find the way to modified it either.. Maybe you cannot filter based on int fields. Might be worth to create custom field for it, so you can do filtering as a work around it.. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 3
Hi Catherine, Maybe you could come about it a slightly different way: actualCompletionDate=FIELD:plannedCompletionDate actualCompletionDate_Mod=gt This doesn't allow you any granular control like daysLate=5 would (as an example), but I think it may get rid of your zeros...haven't thoroughly tested, but it may be worth a try. Kathy

Level 6
Thanks for the help with this. I also reached out to Support for input and was told there isn't a solution available currently . I was was pointed to a "https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115007437773-Using-Days-Late-dayslate-in-report-filter?flash_digest=a79cc4931ec218f7da197c4f2fd796a82455b30f">post in the Idea Exchange that covered the same issue so I've up voted that. It would be great to see this developed but I'll filter report results through Excel in the meantime. Catherine Hayes The Channel Company

Level 3
Hello, Has there been any update on this? I'm looking for the same report and I can't seem to pull up the Idea Exchange that you link to above. Thanks! Kassandra DiPietro Optum