Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Export list of Projects from Resource Planner with detail such as Project Owner, Project Condition and Planned Completion Date.

Level 10

Hi

Is it possible to export list of Projects from Resource Planner with detail such as Project Owner, Project Condition and Planned Completion Date? Or any other place to do the same.

Looking for your expertise and guidance in this regard.

Mvh

Kundan

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Kundan,

The best way to do this would be to create a Report with the desired fields added as columns in the View. Then you can export the report in the format of your choice. If you need help creating this report, Support is happy to assist you.

Best,

Hannah

Level 10

Hi @Hannah Houston‚

Did the same thing before the post. but there was no way found the copy or pull the project priority number assigned in the resource planner list.

Any idea from your side. Since, Workfront support mentioned a long ago, that this is not possible. Don't know yet, how to do that?

Mvh

Kundan.

Employee

Hi Kundan,

I didn't realize you wanted to include the Project Priority field from the Resource Planner in your report, thanks for clarifying that information. You cannot report on the Project Planning Priority field. This is visible just in the Resource Planner and it serves as a flag for prioritizing your projects. The order of the projects in the Resource Planner is unique to you. Other users can view the same projects in the Resource Planner, but in a different order.

Additionally, there are several ways to use priorities for projects, but it's important to understand that they do not communicate with one another.

For more information regarding this topic, I recommend checking out the following Workfront One articles:

https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=workfront-classic&topicId=Content%2FManage_work%2...

https://one.workfront.com/s/document-item?bundleId=workfront-classic&topicId=Content%2FResource_Mgmt...