Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Email notifications for Team Requests

Level 8

I've looked everywhere for this and just can't find it. Where can you enable notifications for team leads to let them know when a request has been made of their team?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Level 3

Hi @Samantha Isin‚ ,

Email notifications can be adjusted for each individual user. If you are a System Admin you can update the settings for the team leads, if not, you can tell them how to update the settings themselves.

Either way, click on the avatar/personal picture in the top right and select My Settings. On the left hand side click Notifications. In the first section called Action Needed, open the list of notifications. Scroll down to the one that says "My team gets a new work request". Make sure either instant, daily, or both are checked in order to receive an email notification when the team receives a new request.

Team requests will also be visible at the very bottom of the Work List in Home. Team members can click on the team name to view, accept, or reassign requests.

Level 8

Thank you so much. Such an easy solution, but it was just escaping me!

Level 4

@Amber Dallapiazza‚ Do you know if that's also in the new Workfront Experience? I'm the admin and am in the profile of the user, but I don't see that option under the 'Action Needed' notifications to turn on Team Request Notifications. I've double checked and this user is part of the team.

0690z000008Yx8IAAS.png

Level 3

Hi @Elysia Yuen‚ ,

@NRYN R - inactive‚ pointed out a key piece of information (thank you!) that only those with a plan or work license will receive an email for team work requests. Double check this person's license type to see if that's why the option is not there.

Level 4

Thank you Amber for the response! They do have a plan/work license. But then I found out that the system-wide notification was not turned on and that's why it wasn't showing in the list for the individual.

Level 10

Hi @Samantha Isin‚, keep in mind that users will only receive email for team work requests when they have a plan or work license. Reviewers will not be notified as members of the team.

Thanks,

Narayan