Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Quick tip: Daily, Weekly Digests

Employee

If you didn't know, yet, you can change the frequency of the digest emails that you get from our community. Each group (the All Discussions group here or your nearest location based group or your industry group) each has it's own settings and a separate digest.

You can select weekly digest and get just one email a week about the group, or you can switch to daily and see what new conversations have been started each day.

To switch your email frequency, visit the group page, and click on the drop down next to the little gray envelope. It looks like the screenshot below!

0690z000008YybVAAS.png

We are working on an update to the way the weekly and daily digest emails function, so if you'd like to give feedback on that, please message me directly (you can even use our new direct message feature that is now available that I shared in the Leap 2020 group!)

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies