Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Email Notifications for Document Approvals

Level 5
Hi- Is there any way to add a project name to the email notification that requesters receive saying a document is approved? Right now, the email they receive only says User name approved this document in the subject line. They can't tell if it's something they should act on right away (i.e. from a rush project). In the email notification settings, I'm unable to add the project name to the subject line or the email itself. It will only let me add the project ID (which means nothing to our users). Wasn't sure if people had this issue as well and found a work around? Thanks Janelle Janelle Hicks Lifespan Corporation
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 3

Janelle,

There is not a way to customize the details of an email notification. These are hardcoded in the product and are not configurable. Our Development Team is working to implement a new feature to these notifications that would add the entire breadcrumb of the object to the notification. This may help in this use case. Please keep an eye out for this feature here.