Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Does anyone know when or if the "filter" on HOME will be able to be edited to show customized Task status in the pull down?

Level 10

Does anyone know when or if the "filter" on HOME will be able to be edited to show customized Task status in the pull down?

Major request from our users.

Is this in a plan release coming up anytime soon?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Employee

Hi Benetta,

I am fairly certain this is not on the radar anytime soon, but I would be curious to better understand why your users request this functionality so much? The status options that you are currently able to select should cover any work that a user is assigned to. This article contains detailed information on the filters that can be selected currently.

If you feel adding custom statuses to the Home Work List filter would greatly improve your users ability to work within our platform, I would encourage you to submit it to the Innovation Lab.

Best,

Hannah

Level 10

Hannah,

We have custom status that we use heavily. And I am having to create reports/dashboards for those - which I would not have to do, if the Home would just allow me to add those custom status to the drop down list.

Thanks,