Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Copying a Field in a Custom Form

Level 10
Copying a Field in a Custom Form. I have a field that I want to duplicate and of course rename without having to go thru the field creation process over and over and over. Is there is way to copy the field that I just created?
4 Replies

Level 10
If you need to rename the field - you can't use it again. But if you can repurpose the field as originally created - then you can select it again form the Field Library tab. I'd love the ability to reuse a field on multiple forms, with a different name/label too.

Level 4
@Katherine Haven same! It makes building out a custom form for requesting multiple assets so time consuming . Also, @Benetta Perry I have the same question - not sure if you ever figured it out. Would like to be able to duplicate a custom form field and rename it w/ a unique name without having to build out the contents one by one. Christine Zhu Chobani

Level 10
Christine - no. I never figured out a way to do this. Benetta Perry APS

Level 9
This goes well beyond my capabilities, but if you're familiar with kick-starts you should be able to export the data you need from the custom field and then re-import it to create a new one. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group