Expand my Community achievements bar.

run a report of Fusion activity

Level 1

Is there anyway to run a report of Fusion activity? For example,  I'd like to know across all of our scenarios: How many operations for each scenario by month, or ... how many times was this scenario kicked off?

Are there any tools I can use to do this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 1

you can try to do fusion API call

e.g.

curl --location 'https://app.workfrontfusion.com/api/v2/scenarios/consumptions?teamId=1&organizationId=11' \
--header 'Authorization: Token abcdefab-1234-5678-abcd-112233445566'

please make sure to replace token with your fusion instance token that has correct scope, also you need to replace teamId and organizationId values

If you want to do it inside fusion scenario - use HTTP module.

Level 1

Thanks! Is there any documentation on the Fusion API? I don't see it in ExperienceLeague. I'm assuming my Organization ID and team ID can be found in the  urls app.workfrontfusion.com/organization/###/dashboard and app.workfrontfusion.com/####/team/dashboard. Correct? I'm not sure where to find my token ... I'm assuming my Workfront API key won't work....

Level 1

I am not aware about Fusion API documentation, I've found consumptions API in other scenario.

I think you can find ids you need in chrome network tab during fusion pages navigation. 

You can generate API token on fusion user profile page.