Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Conditional Formatting in text mode column

Level 2

I'm trying to add conditional formatting to a column I added through text mode. I can't seem to get the conditional formatting correct even with all the statements.

The column is a question and answer from a scorecard. If the answer is < 10%, I'd like it to be red background with red text. If I can at least do one of those, I'll be happy. This is what I used:

displayname=Increased Patient Satisfaction

listdelimiter=

listmethod=nested(alignmentValues).lists

textmode=true

type=iterate

valueexpression=IF(CONTAINS("Increased patient satisfaction",{scoreCardQuestion}.{name}),{scoreCardOption}.{label})

valueformat=HTML

styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false

styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=Increased patient satisfaction

styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=Increased patient satisfaction

styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=< 10%

styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=Value

styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext=Value

styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=red

styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=d30519

styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext=

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 3
I have tried to get this to work too, to no avail. The restriction might be due to trying to apply conditional formatting to items in collections. ps. I don't know if it is required or not, but the "false" leg of your IF statement is missing.

Level 2
Thanks Robert! After speaking with WF Help, they informed me I cannot apply conditional formatting to columns created through text mode.