Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

shorten url

Level 10
I'm following a help article to shorten url on a Workfront report. So i created a calculated field called LongLink on a project custom form and just for testing purposes put in CONCAT("https://www.google.ca"). I then created a report to call in LongLink based on the help article and add in link.url=customDataLabelsAsString( fieldname ) Textmode below. case.0.comparison.icon=false case.0.comparison.leftmethod=DE:project:LongLink case.0.comparison.lefttext=DE:project:LongLink case.0.comparison.operator=notblank case.0.comparison.operatortype=string case.0.comparison.righttext= case.0.comparison.truetext=TEST displayname= link.url=customDataLabelsAsString({project}.{LongLink}) linkedname=project namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=project namekeyargkey.1=LongLink querysort=DE:project:LongLink styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=DE:project:LongLink styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=DE:project:LongLink styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=notblank styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=string styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext= styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext=TEST textmode=true valuefield=project:LongLink valueformat= I've tried link.url=customDataLabelsAsString({project}.{LongLink}) link.url=customDataLabelsAsString({project}.{DE:LongLink}) link.url=customDataLabelsAsString(DE:project:LongLink) Nothing seems to work. Any clues?
1 Reply