Check your text mode is correct:
If it's accurate and you're not seeing results correctly, sounds crazy but trying clearing your cache, this has worked for me in the past. You may just be caching.
Hi Madalyn_Destafney thanks for the feedback, but I am not using Text Mode and I have cleaned by Cache, but the issue continues. It works for a few columns here and there, but not all. Eventually, when I resize all the columns correctly and refresh the page, one or two still need adjustment. I will open a ticket with support to get their feedback. Thank you.
Ah, assumed you were using text mode. When you resize a column using the column header/cursor, it will only resize it during that page session. If you leave and come back they are back to what they were. If you use the text mode in the column in your View or report column that I put above, that sets it all the time for you.