Expand my Community achievements bar.

Column Width size is not saving and it keeps changing

Level 2

The report Column Width size is not saving and it keeps changing once we refresh the page, any suggestions?

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Check your text mode is correct:
useswidths=true

width=X

If it's accurate and you're not seeing results correctly, sounds crazy but trying clearing your cache, this has worked for me in the past. You may just be caching.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Hi Madalyn_Destafney thanks for the feedback, but I am not using Text Mode and I have cleaned by Cache, but the issue continues. It works for a few columns here and there, but not all. Eventually, when I resize all the columns correctly and refresh the page, one or two still need adjustment. I will open a ticket with support to get their feedback. Thank you.

Community Advisor

Ah, assumed you were using text mode. When you resize a column using the column header/cursor, it will only resize it during that page session. If you leave and come back they are back to what they were. If you use the text mode in the column in your View or report column that I put above, that sets it all the time for you.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Level 3

I am going to add to this thread as I was encountering exactly the same issue even when using text mode......... until..

I cliked the refresh??  sysmbol in the top right of the screen, this seems to FIX the changes that you've made

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 15.57.31.png

 ^^^^^