Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Collaboration package activation - ISO shadowing experience

Level 2
Collaboration package activation - ISO shadowing experience
4 Replies

Level 2
I'm with Novant Health, a healthcare system in North Carolina and our Marketing & Communications Department will be activating our collaboration package soon and I'm in search of an existing collab package user who might be open to a brief shadowing opportunity. I'm really just interested in the potential visibility into your Workfront system to see how you use the collaboration piece and the inner workings of it. Thanks so much!

Level 10
hi EJ, is the collaboration package just the Reviewer, Requestor, and External licenses? We only use Reviewer licenses, and I'm not sure I'll provide you with perspective about the other two license types, but you are welcome to ask me questions and I can certainly show you how we're structured. -skye

Level 8
We’re using the collaboration package for document approvals. We also don’t use the Requestor license, we use Reviewer for anyone submitting a new request (issue) which also allows them to view reports if necessary. Let me know if you want more info!

Level 10
HI - We only use the Reviewer license type in the Collab package. There used to be a Timekeeping only license years ago - I’ve asked WorkFront to reactivate that, as we have a number of timesheet systems in the company and I’d sure like everyone to keep time in one place - WorkFront. We don’t have a need for the restrictions of the Requestor license type. Thanks! Eric