Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Change Timesheet Profile frequency

Level 2
Hi, I have a large group of people that are currently using a timesheet profile that is generated monthly at the start of the month. I need to change this to bi-weekly starting on Sundays like another profile that we have. Is it best for me to just change the frequency on the monthly profile to now be bi-weekly or should I change all of the people from one profile to the other? Will either way cause us to lose logged time? Thank you in advance for your help.
2 Replies

Level 4
Hi Carinna, Neither way will cause you to lose time logged. Personally, I would change the frequency of the existing timesheet profile. It is already assigned to the correct people and has the hour types & email notifications setup. Andrew Beard Sr. Associate, LeapPoint "mailto:abeard@leappoint.com" abeard@leappoint.com 203-232-4090

Level 10
Hi - I'd try to change the timesheet frequency in a Preview instance first. I would recommend you change it on the last day of the current timesheet. I can envision changing the frequency and WorkFront will create new timesheets that either overlap or (less likely) skip a week or two. I didn't try it, but gosh, I wouldn't take the risk of doing it in my production instance. This is where that Preview instance will pay for itself. Eric