Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can we print all detail of an Issue / request in one go?

Level 10

Hi

Can we print all detail of an Issue / request in one go? The export of print can carry Issue details (reference no, all date, etc.) and Updates together.

For example, we have icon for Business Summary in Business case.

Reference to: @Kyna Baker - inactive‚

Mvh

Kundan.

5 Replies

Level 10

For updates, you might need to do a Notes report showing Note Text, Owner Name, and Entry Date (and for filter Note Text is not blank). You can then put that into a dashboard and put it in the layout template on the left nav for issues. That way your team can easily get to the report and export that.

But that would be separate then the export of Issue Details and Custom Forms.

I don't know of a way to get all that into one PDF.

Level 10

Many Thanks @Anthony Imgrund‚ and @Kyna Baker - inactive‚

I created a report (please refer attachment), but I did not found any standard option for add a column for document name and clickable also in report.

Any guidance in this regard, if we can do by text mode code.

Please refer attachment.

Mvh

Kundan.

0694X00000FSRthQAH.jpg

Level 10

Hi - maybe I misunderstood something, are you trying to get updates on an issue or on a document or both? You can do notes that include documents, but my idea for you to easily export the issue's updates might not work. You just need to make sure you are including Note Obj Code DOCU so you get documents.

I did something like this for Project Managers to get updated on projects they own when they are OOTO. I used it in a presentation for LEAP in 2018 (page 9). See something like that might help you, but just restricting to Optasks and Documents.

Hope that helps.

Level 10

Thanks a lot for your help & guidance. @Anthony Imgrund‚ .

Actually I am trying to get the update pf both issue and document. Any more suggestion, always welcome. 😊

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Kundan.

Employee

Kundan,

It looks like Anthony has given you a great workaround to get most of what you need! Anthony - thank you so much for sharing!!

Kyna