Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

We want to report the Proof Submission date (not necessarily Proof Creation Date ) and Count of proof submission (not necessarily Version) , has anyone found workarounds for the same? As these fields are not directly available to report.

Level 2

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi - can I ask for some clarification? What do you consider the proof submission date if it isn't the creation date? Also, what do you consider a submission if it isn't a version? Do you mean the number of approvals that were requested?

Thank you :)

Level 2

Hi @Anthony Imgrund‚ Thanks for responding,

1. proof submission date if it isn't the creation date -> In many cases, people are added to a proof version at a later stage & not initially, also, in our organization we have 2 staged reviews - internal reviews and final review. If no negative feedback is received in the internal review, a new stage is added to the same proof for doing a final review. Hence in both these cases, proof creation date is not proof submission date.
  2. Version/No of times a proof is submitted :Many a times, there are interim versions sent to different teams for review,So version number does not exactly define the co of times it was sent for compliance sign off.

Level 10

Thanks for the info! Well, I can't get anything perfect, but here is what I was thinking.

For 1, your request makes sense, but I'm not seeing anything that would work. There isn't like an entry date for the approval or an "activation" date. It is very weird. We'll have to see if someone smarter than me can figure this one out.

For 2, I've done something like this clients. I used a proof approval report and just filter by a person I knew was always included for a client. I would then group by Project and document (collapsed) so I could see number of times by both. You just have to make sure that your person is someone in stage 2 for documents.

Level 2

agreed, thanks for your inputs @Anthony Imgrund‚ :)