Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Can I customize the information shown in the Work List (left navigation) in the New Experience?

Level 3

For example: in addition to the Project Name and Task Name, I want to see the Project Owner, Project Number and a custom field that we capture in Project Details. Scrolling down a list of items, I might want to see a specific piece of information without having to click into each item to see the full details in the right column.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 7

Hi Eileen,

You can customize the data fields that you see on the screen when you click on an individual task in the left navigation list by making changes to the "Home and Summary" tab on the layout template.

Hope this helps,

Teale

Level 3

Thanks, Teale! I did see that I can add and delete information in that section. The area that I want to adjust is the left column where the Work List is. See attached screenshot.0694X00000DT6QsQAL.jpg

Employee

Eileen,

You're not able to adjust the information that appears in the Work List. Just what you see on the right side of the window when you select an item. There's an article on Workfront One that explains what can be customized in Home.

And this article is a good list of links for other things you can set up with a layout template.

Level 3

Thanks for the response, Allison! I was afraid that was the answer.

I have a team that used to have certain items listed in the "Working On" items that they are missing in the Work List. I told them I would look into it after I couldn't find a way to do it myself.

Thanks for the article.