Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Calendar jumping to random dates

Level 2

We have noticed that when we are working in a calendar view, the system keeps jumping to random dates when we are working in it.  Especially if we change calendars or remove/add established filters.  I was given this explanation: It will memorize not just the date where you last navigated to, but the last person to access the calendar.   That seems like an odd rule to have, and I am wondering if anyone else has this issue and if they have figured out a solution to stop it.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

It is indeed odd behavior when so many things in WF are based on each user's experience (like sticking with your last used views/groupings/filters). I've just made it a habit over time anytime accessing a calendar to automatically click 'Today' in the top middle of the calendar to always "refresh" it.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )