Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Batch Assign Tasks

Level 2

Is there a way to assign multiple tasks in a project to a single user without clicking on each task one-by-one?

Sean

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

If I'm understanding correctly yes.

1. If you have Job Roles already set on the project plan go to the Workload Balancer within the project and Bulk assignments. Pick the Job role and the person and hit assign.

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 4.18.22 PM.png

2. If you don't have job roles set, select all the tasks you want to assign them to and then click the pencil edit icon. Scroll to assignments and select the person.

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 4.20.49 PM.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 2

I have built task filters for the roles that I'm responsible for assigning. Using the filter, I bulk edit the tasks assigned to that role.

Hope that helps.

Correct answer by
Level 1

If I'm understanding correctly yes.

1. If you have Job Roles already set on the project plan go to the Workload Balancer within the project and Bulk assignments. Pick the Job role and the person and hit assign.

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 4.18.22 PM.png

2. If you don't have job roles set, select all the tasks you want to assign them to and then click the pencil edit icon. Scroll to assignments and select the person.

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 4.20.49 PM.png