Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Anybody else getting this error?

Level 3

9 Replies

Level 9

One of my users is getting this error as well. Can't WAIT to let her know we're migrating to the new WF experience around the end of the year...

Level 3

All of our users are getting it beginning this morning.

Level 6

Our users are also getting that message.

Level 9

I entered a help request to our ASE and got the following reply:

"We've received multiple reports of this error message this morning. We believe this to be a side effect of the code patch that we pushed out last night. The engineering team has been notified and is investigating this as we speak. I am keeping close tabs on this and will keep you updated on our progress here. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime."

Level 1

My team is still receiving this error message.

Level 9

WF Help reached out to say this has been fixed. Looks good on my end, hope its all set for everyone else too.

Level 1

Thank you for the update! Our team members have indicated it's fixed on our end too.

Employee

Hey everyone,

For those that would like to be notified of when we fix issues like this, please note we have the Maintenance Updates that can be found in the bottom right of the Workfront One page, or you can bookmark it here:

https://one.workfront.com/s/article/Workfront-Maintenance-Updates-1882317350

Note the "Maintenance Update (Hot Fix) on July 17, 2020" addresses this specific issue.

Thanks everyone!