Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Adobe Integration

Level 3

Has anyone been able to get deadlines and proof owners to populate in assigned queues when submitting a proof via the Adobe Plugin for Workfront? I can see the proofing workflow includes the date and owner but once assigned that info is not visible to the approver.

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10

The Workfront plugin doesn't even work for cc2021, FYI before you upgrade.

Level 3

Huh that's odd. I started with cc2021 and it's working fine in all apps but I just can't get the owner and deadline to pop. Maybe try to uninstall and try again?

Thanks for the heads up though!! 😊

Employee

Randy,

The connector should work with CC. If you're having problems, please file a ticket with Workfront's customer support.

Level 3

Allison, should I file a ticket for deadlines/owners not populating in Workfront or is that just not part of the plugin at all? If it's not currently able to transfer that info, will there be updates to the app in the future where this will be available. I am just not sure why only some of the information submitted is not transferring.

Thanks

Employee

Sara,

I'd recommend filing a support ticket on the plugin. They'll be able to answer your questions. Plus, that way you can at least find out if it's an error or just not part of the functionality. And if it's not part of the functionality, you could elevate that to the Innovation Lab.