Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

A typeahead field for specific programs

Level 2

I am trying to add a typeahead field in a custom form that has the Program names from a specific group.  I have tried to add a filter but it is not working.  Has anyone else been successful at doing this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Kurt_Jones_0-1690838656735.png

Robin, make sure you've selected the right reference object type (Program) for your typeahead field.  We have something very similar where we have a typeahead field that pulls programs (we call em campaigns) for a specific group.  Below is the textmode we use for the filter to make it happen.  We also make sure we're only pulling active programs:

groupID=61437717002b67a5ecde394bd1060f8b
groupID_Mod=eq
isActive=true
isActive_Mod=eq

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

can you post what you used as a filter, or explain how it's not working?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Kurt_Jones_0-1690838656735.png

Robin, make sure you've selected the right reference object type (Program) for your typeahead field.  We have something very similar where we have a typeahead field that pulls programs (we call em campaigns) for a specific group.  Below is the textmode we use for the filter to make it happen.  We also make sure we're only pulling active programs:

groupID=61437717002b67a5ecde394bd1060f8b
groupID_Mod=eq
isActive=true
isActive_Mod=eq

Level 2

QQ - I'm interested in this information as well. How do I find the groupID code for a specific group? TYVM!