Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

2019.2 Release is now live!

Employee
If you hadn't seen it already, the 2019.2 release is now live. Check out more details at this "https://community.workfront.com/blogs/kyna-baker/2019/05/24/20192-release-is-now-live?CommunityKey=aaafaff0-5e4e-4e38-8903-f1f990935567&tab=" blog post here. Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront
14 Replies

Level 4
Since this has gone up, we've noticed in the Home work list, the tasks are listed slightly wonky. We have a ticket in with Workfront but they make it sound like it is just us. I'm wondering if anyone else has seen the following: We keep our work lists sorted by Planned Completion in date order. The collapsed are showing in order (late, this week, next week, planned, week of...). However, the collapsed are showing actual due dates instead of by weeks. The other issue is when you open late, this week, and next week, they are show in reverse order (Friday thru Monday). At first, Workfront told us to click the arrow to reverse the dates, but then it puts late, this week, and next week, at the bottom of of the lists. Has anyone else received complaints from their users or seen this in their instances? Michelle Jackson Colony Brands, Inc.

Level 8
Hi @Michelle Jackson - I'm seeing the same thing you're describing. Kirsten Heikkinen Trek Bicycle Corporation

Level 6
Hi @Michelle Jackson thanks for flagging this. We're seeing the same thing too. Catherine Hayes Manager, Business Analytics and Program Operations The Channel Company Westborough MA

Level 3
Yes, task are showing up in reverse order within the "This week", "Next week" section, and then it jumps to February 2020, then January 2020, etc. Kassandra DiPietro Optum

Employee
Thank you for bringing this up - it is now a trending issue and we have this article to keep track of the update s. Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 4
Thanks everyone for helping get the awareness out on this issue, and thanks Kyna for the update on the trending issue. Michelle Jackson Colony Brands, Inc.

Level 10
Yes it's exactly as you describe in mine too. Another reason I find Home an impossible place to advocate to my users who can't figure out how to use it with any success. I am also really bothered that every day I have to change the filter, it never "sticks." Jill

Level 4
Hi Jill, I haven't had the issue with the filters. I'm wondering if your browser is set to clear cache/history and cookies each day? When I did that and logged back in, it does reset the filters (at least it did for me). Michelle Jackson Colony Brands, Inc.

Level 9
Could it have something to do with your cookies settings? Every now and then I clear out my internet cache and I've noticed that it resets my settings in Home. I typically view by project, filter out issues and use the Calendar view, and when I delete my cookies, it reverts to the system defaults. So if your browser is generally set to no accept third party cookies, that may be a reason why your Priority items don't stick. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Level 10
Re the filters not sticking, I allow sites to save and read cookie data but I have "keep local data only until you quit your browser" is checked. Is this considered local data? I have no other problems with Chrome remembering my passwords, history and other browsing data. Workfront has 34 cookies for me. I don't see any other place that says to clear cookie data.

Level 7
I'm curious if other people are experiencing weird interface quirks with pop-out windows (e.g. sharing windows, etc.). And, in an extreme example, a user tried dealing with an approval in the Home Screen and it looked like a nuclear bomb went off: Granted, these are nuisances more than Severe Problems (e.g. the task list drama from the last rollout). We have a ticket which is being worked upon now. Just curious if other users have experienced similar issues. John O'Sullivan Bristol-Myers Squibb Company

Level 9
Yes, I've gotten a bit of that myself. I assumed it was my computer being quirky (I often run Windows on my Mac), but I guess that's not the case. You're right in that its not a disastrous problem, just annoying at times. Anthony Pernice Healthcare Consultancy Group

Employee
Hello all, The issue about how when sorting by Planned Completion Date in Workfront Home, the groupings for non-late work were sorted out of order has been resolved. I know you mentioned a few other things that seemed off, but I don't have an update about those yet. Hopefully this fix solves the issue we did raise though. Thanks, Kyna Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 4
Thanks Kyna! I have many happy users again. Michelle Jackson Colony Brands, Inc.